“The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” -Matthew 25:40
At Small World we take the scriptures seriously when it says to “Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to all creation.” Our team at Small World has taken the message of the Gospel on countless mission trips to places such as China, Mongolia, Lesotho, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Uganda, Madagascar, Poland, Nicaragua, Russia, and many other countries. We are very fortunate to have partnerships with orphanages all over the world. Whenever we get to go into an orphanage, we never go empty handed. Along with the gospel message, we bring toys, clothes, food, washers, and dryers, vitamins, medical supplies, etc.
Our biggest fundraising campaign to support these projects each year is our “Orphans Christmas Campaign.” Every year at Christmas time, we raise funds that will support all the mission projects we have throughout the next year. Currently, we’re in preparations for 2 mission projects in China, the Face to Face Journey in June 2016 and the Reverse Mission Trip in September 2016. There’s still time for you to support or get involved in both of these missions. Read on to learn more about the need.
How Can I Get Involved?
- Join us on the mission– You and your fellow church members are invited to travel with us on a mission to orphans this year.
- Give to the “Gift Fund”– Set a goal for your congregation to raise funds to provide gifts, clothes, vitamins, and medicine for the orphans we’ll visit.
- A gift of $70 will sponsor one child
- A gift of $700 will sponsor a unit of 10 children
- A gift of $7,000 will sponsor an entire orphanage’s mission
- Give to the “Go Fund”– Challenge your congregation to finance the transportation and overhead costs of Small World’s mission to the orphans in one country throughout the coming year.
If you are interested in joining us on our next mission give us a call at (615) 754-6540 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.