As a small, compassionate charity, Small World is reliable, and together every year we bless orphan kids around the world in response to James 1:27. We need your partnership along with our relationships with orphanage directors this year. As Ecclesiastes 4:12 reminds us, “A three-fold cord is not easily broken.” And we have seen the evidence of the good that these missions accomplish. We currently have many partnership orphanages and multiple programs to end the condition of orphan by completing an adoption for them with a Christian adoptive family.
Throughout 2017 we have already committed to:
- Conduct medical missions to multiple orphanages in China and Madagascar
- Carry prospective adoptive couples on our “Face To Face” missions to meet adoptable orphans in China
- Host another “Reverse Mission Trip” to bring 10 orphan kids from China to Nashville for 2 weeks and match them for adoption with one of the families who fall in love with them while they are here.
- Continue the growth of our Embryo Adoption Program
- For the 32nd consecutive year continue to offer a viable alternative to abortion for women with an unplanned pregnancy throughout the USA.
How you can help:
Your tax deductible “Orphans’ Christmas” financial contribution to Small World will enable us to bless orphaned children this year.
Today – Please consider going to our website www.smallworldadoption.com/donate-today, click on “Orphans’ Christmas Campaign,” and make a tax deductible donation. It is our prayer that God will bless you and your family greatly this year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,